More flexible working conditions, more mobility and cost savings. These are just a few of the many advantages of Wireless Lan (in short: WLAN) networks. With radio coverage of your company building or outdoor area, we ensure reception without gaps in coverage.
In this so-called illumination, possible sources of interference, constructional and structural conditions, as well as any frequencies already in use are shown.
Sources of interference are, for example:
- Installed steel or metal parts in the building
- incorrect configuration of existing access points
- Poor cabling of the wireless LAN of the access points
- a presence of other devices sending and receiving data
- the use of microwaves in the WLAN area
- external power sources such as high-voltage power lines or railroad tracks
- Cordless phones operating in the 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz band
- poorly shielded cables from external hard drives, for example
- Wireless audio devices that operate within the 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz bandwidth
The exact locations of the access points are specified in our survey documentation. We also provide an accurate forecast of the network's range, performance and capacity. We would also be happy to install your turnkey WLAN network including network hardware and cabling for the access points.